Friday, January 8, 2010

Do women mind scars or is it no big deal?

I recently got a scar (I swear to god it looks exactly like tony montanas scar from scarface except thinner and perfectly straight) and I%26#039;m wondering if it might be a turn off (yes I got it in a fight).|||i guess the correct answer would be:





its whats on the inside that counts!! if she judges you based on your looks then you dont need to be with her!!!





but, to be honest...........


it depends on your personality. If you%26#039;re a big jerk with a huge ugly scar on your face then i wouldn%26#039;t like you. if you%26#039;re a sweet guy who stood up for what was right and got a scar, then i would be fine with that!|||Women love scars! It%26#039;s some primal thing I think...means you%26#039;re like a %26#039;battle hero%26#039; or something now! XX|||doesnt matter as long as u face doesnt look burnt offf lol i got a few scares too one on my foot and another on my cheek :) lol plus it will give u a good story to tell|||No I don%26#039;t think so. Scars are kinda hot so I would say it%26#039;s a turn on for me :D|||eh actually we find them hot rofl

No comments:

Post a Comment