Friday, January 8, 2010

I have bad acne with scars on popped pimples. I need some advice. ?

I am currently wetting my face with a towel, then adding “softsoup” brand (hand soup) onto the wet spot on the towel, rubbing it over my acne, then wetting off the soup and patting my face dry. Is this a good way to clean my acne? Does it help or not? What other ways can I heal acne quickly and effectively? And how can I apply face make-up that camouflages scars?|||Here%26#039;s my advice:





1) The first thing to remember is that you have to be gentle with your face. Don’t wash your face with hot or cold water. Use lukewarm water and a mild cleanser twice a day and after your workout at the gym, in case you do work out. Avoid regular soap and other such products that are filled with harsh chemicals. If you are not familiar with cleansers, ask a doctor for advice.





2) Wash you face gently and rinse thoroughly. Pat you face dry and avoid scrubbing. Scrubbing could open a thousand invisible lesions in your skin that are the perfect breeding grounds for bacteria.





3) Cosmetics are one of the minor roots of acne. If you’re going through an acne treatment, then choose only oil-free cosmetics or mineral make-up. Many skin problems, like blackheads, are cause by clogged pores. And some cosmetics can make the problem worse. But mineral make-up is non-comedogenic, meaning it wouldn’t clog your pores. Not only that, but it won%26#039;t act like a mask that keeps your skin from being able to breath.





Get more acne advice and tips below.|||Try Neutrogena%26#039;s (sorry if I misspelled that) 2-in-1 product. It gets rid of pimples AND fades acne scars. Its in an orange tube. It worked for me!!!! Report Abuse
|||why go to dermatogolist or try clinque from dillard its three one it help me with my acne Report Abuse
|||Yeah that%26#039;s not a very good idea. Wet your face with your hands because towels/washclothes can sometimes be too rough on your skin. Instead of using regular antibacterial handsoap, get something that%26#039;s actually for your face. Make sure it is non-comedogenic (doesn%26#039;t clog pores) A good facial cleanser would be Cetaphil. I use it and it%26#039;s great. Some people may get a little dry skin from it but you can use a moisturizer.





If your really concerned about your acne condition then I suggest you visit a dermatologist. They%26#039;re the experts when it comes to skin. To prevent acne be sure to drink plenty of water during the day, avoid dairy products, and get a healthy amount of sleep (about 8 hours)|||Don%26#039;t%26#039; even think of cover up. It makes it way worse. The reason why its worse id because when you cover skin with makeup it covers your skin. When you cover your skin, it tries to breath through the pours and when you do thea it breathe harder and makes a bubble called a pimple. And soft soapp is for handsdon%26#039;tt do that use products that aremeantt for your face it is kinda stupid to usehandsoapp for you face. Don%26#039;t pop your pimplesthat%26#039;ss how you get scars. And when you pop them, they grow out bigger DAAAAAAAA!!!! Then try not to eatallott of chocolate yesterday I ate chocolate and then now I have 3 pimples on my forehead suck huh?Don%26#039;ttcamouflagee scars use Vitamin E. It is a thing that squirts relaxing vitamin that takes a way the scars thatmeansd saying goodbye to scars instead of covering it up and saying hello to it when you take cover up off. Here are products:





Nutrogena oil free acne wash.


Olay face washes.(ALL WORK GREAT)


Dove face washes.(Again, all are great)|||Oh acne is such a pain in the butt.





I have been an acne sufferer for over 25 years





I call it the trial and error disease because you can try many different things before finding something that works.





You really do need to be patient, as tough as it seems there really isnt anything that helps you get rid of acne fast.





You can read some good articles about help with your acne and acne scars below. These are very good articles with new ones being added on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment