Friday, January 8, 2010

Will Oxy Pads clear the spot scars on my face?

Well my face is full of spot scars and just general scars from stupid spots but only around me chin area really...





If I use 2 of these pads a day will it clear them up and will it generally keep my face looking tidier?|||doesn%26#039;t oxy get rid of/prevent new spots? sorry if i%26#039;m wrong lol. you should try palmers cocoa butter, its great for getting rid of scars and as spots are only small scars it should get them aaway pretty fast :)|||Not sure about the Oxy Pads,but a male friend of mine had quite bad acne scarring on his face and he used a lotion called Bio-Oil(available from most pharmacies,in UK anyway,Boots etc)and it really cleared his face up.


Hope this has helped :)|||probably not. either bio oil or a cream/tablets from the doctors will help scars. oxy prevents or clears up spots not scars x

No comments:

Post a Comment