Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i get a clearer complexion. I want to get rid of acne scars and minimize my pores :) help please?

I wash my face with clearasil face washing soap every night. They sell it at most grocery/pharmacy stores and it seems to work pretty well. Also, don%26#039;t wash your face too much, that can actually be bad for it. I rinse it when I take a shower in the morning and I wash the grease off of it when I get home from school/work, but I only really wash it (ie with soap and water, a good scrub) before I go to bed. If this doesn%26#039;t work, I also go to the dermatologist and have prescription face cream, but its pretty expensive if your insurance doesn%26#039;t cover it and not always necessary. Best of luck, hope this helps.|||i think the best way is to use lemon





all u need is lemon nd honey nd a bowl





basically u squeeze the lemon into the bowL add a little bit of honey in the bowL then take a cotton wool pleat or anythin to wash ure face


put the lemon nd honey juice to ure face leave it for like 10 mins then wash it off with hot water





IT REALLY WORKS|||I would HIGHLY recommend the Even Better serum from Clinique. Evens out your skin tone very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment