Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i get rid of pimple scars?

i get pimple scars everytime i get zits. and i dont know how to get rid of them. is there anyway?|||If you have sensitive skin go to you local drug store and pick up a bottle of Vitamn E oil. Apply that twice a day with a cotton ball to your scar and it should lighten up some.





If your skin is not really that sensitive go get some Mederma and put that on it. My best friend did that and hers were gone within about three weeks.|||I have the same problem and for the past two weeks I started using products that minimizes pores. I use Olay Definity deep penetrating foaming UV moisturizing. As well as an astringent before the moisturizer. It%26#039;s also important to wash your face twice a day. It would really help if I knew what type of face you have: oily, sensitive, dry, light, dark, etc.|||The best way to get rid of acne scars is avoid of popping your pimples and zits.Clean your face twice a day with some alpha-hydroxy acids cleaser.Smoothie Tomato+yogurt mix thin layer filling on your face 2 times per week will reduce maximal your acne scars and brighten your skin more and more everyday. Good luck.|||Vitamin E prevents acne or pimple scarring and can also be used to fade old scars. Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||Cheetah, I could finally find a solution for this problem,read this blog before taking any action


http://ihatepimples.wordpress.com/


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps|||There is no way other then eventually some of them will dissapear. That%26#039;s what my dermatologist told me when i was taking acutane cause my back was so bad with acne and theres so many scares. most of them go away over time or shrink|||wat ever everybody else say but put together

No comments:

Post a Comment