Friday, January 8, 2010

How to get rid of chicken pox scars?

my brother has some chicken pox scars on his face and he wants to get rid of them. he had chicken pox 20 years ago. he has one on his nose by his eye too. he wants to get rid of them without spending hundreds of dollars. plz help!!!!!|||Unfortunately I was lucky enough to have gotten the chicken pox TWICE! its quite rare, but as my luck would have it, I suffered.


I had pretty bad scaring, because i refused to resist the urge to itch.


My dad told me to use mouisturiser, but it didn%26#039;t really help. My sister got me to go see her naturopath and he recommended that I get more zinc into my body because zinc helps to heal skin from like burns and stuff.


It helped heaps!! try using this product called Zinc Sustain, and it is made by a company called BioCeuticals. go chat to your practitioner about it. good luck :)|||try mederma of your a kid try mederma for kids but if not just regular mederma should help

No comments:

Post a Comment