Friday, January 8, 2010

Epilating has left me with many small scars on my stomach and in growing hairs What can I do to clear this up?

What can I do to clear up the scaring?


Will bio oil do the trick?|||Well, I%26#039;ve Had Scars Both Large And Small So I Really Hope You%26#039;ll Try This. Oh, And Yes, I%26#039;ve Had This Paticular Type Of Scar(s) %26amp; These Are All Safe %26amp; Gental Ideas. Gental Enough For Face Or Private Areas! First Off Buy Vitamin E Gel Caps %26amp; Break The Gel Cap Open. Just Rub That All Over The Scars. Another Thing Is Co-Coa Butter, Believe It Or Not. Not The Soft Lotion, Get It In The Little Tub Where It%26#039;s Pretty Solid CoCoa. Another One Is An Aloe-Vera Plant Do NOT Think You Can Just Go Buy Allow Lotions Or Ointmens...Get The Plant. Break Open How Ever Much You Need Once It Has Grown Big Enough %26amp; Spread. Ice Is VERY Helpful Too. Believe It Or Not Oil; EVOO. (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) Can Help. Last, But Not Least There %26#039;s Products For This Usually In Any Grocery Store Or Phanrmacy In The Isle W/ Band-Aids %26amp; Things Like That. I Used Some Of Those Kind Of Products %26amp; They Help Some Too. With Any Don%26#039;t Forget To Apply Something Over The Ointment Like A Gause To Protect, Keep From Rubbing Off %26amp; Keep It Warm. For Some Reason It Works Better Warm. Not Cool Or Moist. Hope I Helped! My Fave Of All Are The 1st 2 Vitamin E %26amp; Co-Coa Butter %26amp; Ice. A Lot Of People Like The EVOO. It%26#039;s Not Just Me... My Family Is Full Of Dr.%26#039;s. So ...Try, It%26#039;ll Be Worth It!|||it will heal by itself right away. be careful next time.


I like ur name :D|||Bio oil was the only thing I wouls suggest. I have seen it work on scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment