Friday, January 8, 2010

I have acne scars on my back and have tried everything. I am wondering if tanning cream will make it better?

I have tried many home remedies, but I am looking for somewhat of a quick fix. any suggestions??|||I wish I knew the exact product my friend used on her back for prom. It was a sort of foundation....but it was body foundation to cover up her back. It was very good she was able to cover up a lot. And trust me she has A LOT of acne on her back. Now... if it%26#039;s for a night out...why would you buy a dress that shows your back if you don%26#039;t want to show your back?|||Usually vitamin E liquid rubbed in on a daily basis will help.|||if its for a quick fix, personally id be a little scared to use a tanning lotion... what if it gets smudgy, or smears weird... then it would look worse!





i know that vitamin E cream does work overtime, rubbing it in with a circular motion to get blood flowing... i know my friends back was pretty bad in highschool, he went to the doctor and had a prescription cream to use.. i think that was more for the acne than the scarring though..





uhm, if this is needed for a super quick fix i think a tanning bed would be best bet, youll have an even %26#039;glowing%26#039; result :)





and if your not into tanning beds, dont be scared because you can go in for as little as like 5-10mins and you will have a much much much better result than any tanning cream !|||There are a number of medications; creams and acne blemish treatments that can be used to reduce the appearance of acne scars.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .|||I too had quite a few acne scars on my back--


even after the acne itself was gone the scars stuck around!


I don%26#039;t really RECOMMEND this, as everyone knows


tanning is bad-- but I use a tanning bed probably


2 or 3 times a week and I found that it cleared up


the acne, and the scars, almost completely!!!|||u should one of the head on brand products

No comments:

Post a Comment