Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a product i could use for scars as a african-american? i heard about scarguard is that a good product?

I want flawless skin like the celebrities but i have alot of scars from insect bites, falls and pimples. I tried alot of products but nothing seem to work. As african-american i scar differentlt. There are not alot of products that don%26#039;t pretain to african-american skin. I heard about a good called scarguard skin lightener. I saw it on the internet and the product looks like it will work from the testimionals i read but it will work from for someone of my race?|||It depends on if the scar is lighter on your skin or darker than your skin. If your scar is darker on your skin I suggest using kelocote, it will make the area lighter. If the scarred area is lighter than your normal color of skin I do not know what to do.|||Make up just get a foundation or conseler the same color as your skin and hide them|||First, see a dermatologist. You can also try a facial scrub like Oil of Oley. Scrubs get rid of dead skin and makes the skin look youthful. Coco butter works but it takes time. But, see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment