Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I learn to love my scars? its from my keloid excision.?

I know a scar will last forever, but how can I stop being embarrassed about it?|||A few tips that might help. Learn that beauty is trivial and not of empirical value so that aesthetics don%26#039;t have much value other than that implied by a critic when it comes things like this. Also everyone has scars, it%26#039;s not like they are a good or bad thing, just a reminder of something, getting scars is a part of life, they happen, it%26#039;s nothing for anyone to be ashamed of or someone to discriminate.|||maybe look into plastic surgery, or just accept it|||Kiss it in public.|||idk.. i have a 9 inch scar on my arm and by now i just forgot it%26#039;s there. sometimes rude ppl ask what it%26#039;s from and i tell them Vietnam lol.|||I was in a high impact car accident when i was 17 years old and i had to have my spleen and part of my liver removed. I have a six inch scar from my the middle of my chest to my belly button. i covered it up forever but now i dont even notice it is there and if i do, its a reminder of how lucky i am to be here. although i have gotten a remark from a very ignorant guy on the beach once who asked if i had a baby?! yeah buddy thats where they remove babies! you will eventually get used to it and wont even notice, but if you want it to be less obvious bio oil is supposed to be amazing and same with maderma for scars. you can get them at cvs or walgreens.|||Dont think bout them to much.|||I have tons of scars. Literally hundreds. I barely notice them. They don%26#039;t last forever, they fade a lot and sometimes go completely away.





Just remember that every scar tells a story about you, and that every imperfection on our body makes you the beautiful, unique person you are.





Scars can be conversation openers, and things that make us more interesting to strangers around us.|||Don%26#039;t feel bad about it! You deserve to be happy. I hope that doesn%26#039;t sound too stupid, but just accept yourself as you are. Then accept that you will be happier if you aren%26#039;t embarrassed all the time. And then, life goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment