Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do I need to wear swimsuit though I got scars in my legs? DO you think people will care about my scars?

I and my bf going to Lanzarote to spend xmas, swimming and more. He wants me to go and wear swimsuit but I CANT because Im am soo shy embarrass of my scars in my legs!! I dont want that people will stair at my and my scars. I have 2 months to get rid of it.





Advice please. Does anybody have the same situation like this?





HEEEEELP!!





Thanks.|||NO !!! trust me everyone else on the beach will be busy on covering thier defects :) remember no one is perfect|||no people will stare at you if you don%26#039;t have a bikini on and your bf will be to busy lookin at your face and whats inside your top than your legs and the best way to cover up a scar is to lay doen on a beach in lanzerote and get a tan|||%26quot;those who matter don%26#039;t mind and those who mind don%26#039;t matter%26quot; ... no one is perfect... and while we tend to think our imperfections are the worst so does everyone else... have fun and enjoy life for what it is|||Ignore the fact that u have scars.......it is the best thing u can do. Don%26#039;t worry about them. Yeah they r there so what, u only no they r there. If people look at u they r admiring u. U r still the same person scared or not. Ur b/f loves u all the same. Don%26#039;t worry about them. Go away with the b/f swim and have fun. Life is too short.|||The less you focus on imperfections, the less others will. There is a guy in my office with a weird eye, and he really makes light of it so that we all feel less weird about it. I know it is easier said than done, but he is proof that there is not staring, or weird silence about his eye. We all know and respect him even more for the way he handles it. You will be find, and I am sure your boyfriend will love the other benefits of seeing you in a swimsuit.|||I honestly think.. Do not care what others out there think. It is your body you wear what you wish. if others out there do not like it then that is their problem not yours.|||Some do, some don%26#039;t, so what, SWIM. It%26#039;s what you think and not what others think. If you are comfortable literally in your own skin then go for it. If you are not then don%26#039;t. It is a personal preference not one the public should make for you.|||I bet my scars are bigger...and i worked up the courage to wear shorts one day ....nobody said anything to me about them...so you can do it|||I%26#039;m betting no one will even notice the scars.|||its only scars. if someone stares just say watta u looking at|||Buy some Mederma , you can should be able to find it @ any drug store. I know someone who used and and you can%26#039;t even see her scars anymore. Give it a try. FYI it costs around $20.00|||People have enough things to worry about , than your scars. Believe me I know , when I first went on Oxygen It took me forever to leave the house with it, I thought like you that everyone would be looking at me,but I soon found out they didn%26#039;t even notice me. Two years later I go everywhere and do everything I can because I learned that life is too short, So get and Go on your vacation and have a great time, Your with someone you love, you have 2 legs, a lot to be thankful for. Have fun when you think someone is watching, Who cares Your boyfriend says he doesn%26#039;t care, He%26#039;ll be there for you ,thats a gift right there,GO Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment