Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the quickest way/cream to get rid of scars?

i have a scar and i want it to go away quick and easy.. can you help me?|||E45 cream or Sudocreme|||Vitamin E (in the little bottle or pierce a Vit E softgel) placed on the scar. Keep doing it. You could cover it with a bandaide if u like to keep it from getting on anything. Just saturate it enough so that when the bandaide keeps touching the scar, it will be touching it with more vitamin E. Do it every day. If u don%26#039;t need a bandaide and it won%26#039;t get on your clothes, u can reapply a few times during the day, which sped up the process in my case. The E also heals the tissue beneath your skin. I burned my finger on the electric broiler on my stove and had a terrible scar purple and blue deep scar. Not anymore. Just keep doing it until the scar is gone on the surface and the tissue is healed.





The softgel can be easier to use if you aren%26#039;t going to be home. I pierced it, used it and wrapped it in saran wrap and stuffed it in my pocket to reuse in about 6 hours. I did this about four times a day. You might want to take a couple with you when u leave the house.


You can pierce it with your teeth. Just make a puncture.|||Lemon juice alone always stings and can cause more damage.





A few drops of lemon juice should be diluted with milk. Leave to set in a plate for 1 minute till it becomes a yogurt-like mixture. This amount is enough for the entire face for any one who is loaded with scarring. Leave it on ur scars for 20mins each day or over-night.





If you are too aware of the smell, you can mix the lemon drops with glycerin and rose water instead, which are skin softeners.|||To help you searching good acne care products I am forwarding you the reference website link that will give you the list of some excellent acne care products available in the market and also expert reviews on the product. the link is|||Putting lemon juice on any kind of blemish works wonders. I tried,and was disappointed by the lack of any kind of result..don%26#039;t get discouraged and keep doing it!! I learned quickly that after 3 days,it was like magic.. My scar was completely gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment