Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Will using fake tanning lotion help cover my spider veins and/or scars?

I do NOT want to get a full-on fake bake but will adding a little color help cover the marks and spider veins? Thanks!|||i herd it works


but tannin is neva good for u


answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||I put vinegar on a cotton ball, place it on the affected vein and secure it with a band aid.


over time this will minimize the vein and make it disappear.|||Yes hun it did for me! :)





I don%26#039;t often put tan on but the time I did I felt really girly and nice! lol. Go for it! xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is really an nice information about the removal of the vein. The spider vein treatment is one of the most finest and the also very popular for getting rid out these vein.

    spider vein

    ReplyDelete