Monday, April 26, 2010

How do people who self-injure explain their scars to people who see them naked?

Any ideas?|||Well people don%26#039;t have to see my naked to see my scars. Bt when they see them, I%26#039;m really honest about it unless they%26#039;re asking it in a stupid way.





%26quot;Oh Em Gee! What happened to your arm?%26quot;


%26quot;I fell on a pointy bush, arm first. What do you think happened?%26quot;





Other times I just say %26quot;I cut.%26quot;


It%26#039;s easy.|||1.) My cat/dog did it


2.) I was running with scissors (no joke, my friend ran with scissors, tripped, and got three cuts on her wrist. i was there!)


3.) You fell down in a forest or a bush caught you


4.) Your safety razor turned out to be not so say and nipped you on the wrist


5.) Tell them that you self-injure, maybe they won%26#039;t care|||You tell them the truth, LONG before you share something so intimate. Someone who truly loves you would understand and try to help you stop. But at the same time, it will hurt their feelings, knowing that you are unhappy, even when they are there for you.|||I wouldn%26#039;t be seeing anyone naked that self-injures themselves. Apparently, they must have some kind of mental issue going on in their head.|||Who wants to do it with someone who self-injures?





If you get lucky, short is best. Say, %26quot;Oh, that happened a long time ago and it got better%26quot;|||I agree with JanStolz. If you are willing to share something so special as intimacy with them, they should know about your self injuries.|||They tell them the truth. If you are willing to be that Intimate with a person they deserve to know who you really are.|||well explain yourself.


or dont do it.|||i use to only do it in the dark and do positions where they couldn%26#039;t see it.|||Tell them how silly you were (or maybe even are)

No comments:

Post a Comment