Monday, April 26, 2010

How to get rid of acne and acne scars..?

I%26#039;m a 15 yr old girl, and I have acne. Although, it is mild it still irritates me, and I always feel self conscious. I have been using an acne cream, but it still hasn%26#039;t reduced the acne.





Is there any easy and quick way to get rid of it.





Any advice will be appreciated :)|||go to the doctors


i went to my doctor and she gave me a tablet for mild acne and it had a rebound effect but by 3months it had all vanished its called %26#039;oxytetracycline%26#039; it can only be prescribed





hope i helped


:D


xx|||i havent tried it myself yet, but im going to buy some bio oil.


it is quite expensive - like 拢8 for a small bottle, but then it comes highly reccomended.


it improves skin tone, and minimises scaring from opperations, stretch marks, and acne.


Lea x|||Apply a paste made of nutmeg powder and raw milk on acne or pimples and wash it off after 20 minutes. Do it for about 10-15 days to see the difference. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||proactive actually works.


and to get rid of scars, not sure.


maybe some scar creams or something from a walgreens or something|||Hey you should really go to the doctor. My friend went there and told her doctor about and he applied some special cream for it :)|||try some alcohol on your face|||use lemon juice... it actually works!





just look for instructions on google, but its pretty basic really. just squirt and wash off. voila :)

No comments:

Post a Comment