Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does anyone know a good lotion that removes strech marks and scars?

i mean a scar from like a piercing is pretty big any lotion that helps and where to get it. thanks for your help|||Try Palmer%26#039;s Cocoa Butter. They make a special blend for stretch marks and scars.|||I%26#039;m a nurse. Only surgery will help this, and the doctor isn%26#039;t able to remove it all. I would schedule an appointment. They have payment plans these days.|||You want to use coconut based body cream, the really thick kind. You can get it from Marshall%26#039;s if you don%26#039;t want to pay a big price for it. You can also get it at Walmart. The best is raw coconut butter you can get this from a health food store.





Good Luck|||apparently cocoa butter is good for strech marks - and vitamin e oil is great for scars...i know it really helps - be patient it takes a few weeks...|||boil some baby fat and rub it on the target area|||Avon has a very good stretch mark cream!!!! I had two babies and have very very very few stretch marks.|||None. Only time will heal such scars.|||Lotions can%26#039;t remove them. You need laser resurfacing.|||mederma|||Mederma Scar Cream|||Hey I don%26#039;t know about scars...but there is a sexual gel called %26quot;TightenUp%26quot; it works great for scretch marks I have been told....Try it....And Good Luck|||from experience and trial and error...i have found plain baby oil to be the best.|||I had a big puffy scar on my right forehead side. The doctor who stitched me up suggested that I use a pure natural coco butter stick that you can purchase at stores like family dollar or dollar general for under $2.00. It worked really well. I kept it in the freezer to maintain freshness.|||Go to www.shearepublic.com. It worked for my wife to minimize those marks.|||Co Co Butter|||none|||there is no such invention.|||no but if i did i wouldnt tell you !lol you could just call me loads of cash! you would become richer than bill gates!lol|||L%26#039;occitane shea body butter is great.|||Pierce a vitamin E capsule %26amp; massage the oil in to the scar will help.|||If there was such a lotion,the inventer would be richer than Bill Gates.|||Palmer%26#039;s Cocoa Butter Scar Serum.|||Avon has a good one ..it treats stretch marks. There is also Stri-Vectin...you can get that at GNC ...it%26#039;s a little more expensive though|||Use Preperation H.. I know it sounds kinda weird but it helps tighten the skin, its good to get rid of scars and strechmarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment