Monday, April 26, 2010

Is there anything other than Bio Oil that will help scars on the inside of my arms?

I have been self harming-over it now.|||Much cheaper and just as effective - buy some vitamin E capsules, the ones you are supposed to swallow, and pierce one open and rub it onto the scar. Do it a couple of times a day for as long as it takes.|||Bio oil is expensive so I guess that is why you ask.





It is not as good but Vit E oil helps scars. I was recommended it for my daughter%26#039;s chicken pox scars. You can buy the capsuals in a jar but instead of swallowing them, snip a hole in them and squeeze the oil out and use that to rub on the scars.|||nah, i think that%26#039;s all there really is on the market. don%26#039;t get sucked into those websites claiming to have discovered a miracle cream. because there isn%26#039;t any. maybe consider laser treatment later on if it still concerns you, but that won%26#039; t make the scars %26#039;disappear%26#039; altogether|||There%26#039;s this stuff called Gelly from a company called Forever Living Products. Try that. foreverlivingproducts.com, I think. My mum%26#039;s a manager and there%26#039;s also a lucrative business opportunity if you%26#039;re interested. Her website is mater.co.uk, so give her a shout if you%26#039;re interested in the business/the products :) x|||Shea Butter is good. My plastic surgeon told me it was the massaging of the oil/cream into your skin that softened and flattened a raised scare but it does take a long time.|||I used coco butter on the inside of my arms before, it takes time but it fades pretty well |||Long sleeves

No comments:

Post a Comment