Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's A Good Concealer for under-eyes and acne scars?

I want a concealer that can hide my under eye circles and acne, but I dont want one that can break me out. I%26#039;m a newbie to makeup....





By the way, whats a good way to LOOK like you shed 5-10 pounds using makeup? Makeup techniques for glasses?|||Covergirl%26#039;s TruBlend TRUconceal works good for me. C:|||I don%26#039;t know how makeup could make you look skinnier, but I do know a very good concealer that may cost you.


It%26#039;s Makeup Forever brand and it%26#039;s under eye cocealer that works very well. I believe it%26#039;s around 20$ and is sold at most Sephoras.


There%26#039;s another concealer that%26#039;s Sephora%26#039;s brand that is just 12$, I bought it last week and I%26#039;m loving it.


I don%26#039;t know if you%26#039;ve ever heard of Sephora before, but it has alot of different high quality makeup lines and if you%26#039;re new to makeup, you can go in there and have somebody who works there make you over and explain and show you what suits your face, etc. That%26#039;s what I did for my 13th birthday and if i wouldn%26#039;t have, I still would have been wearing cheap makeup from a pharmacy (not that there%26#039;s anything wrong with that).


You can find a Sephora almost anywhere and there are store locations on their website.


Goodluck! :)|||Try Mac%26#039;s concealers. I especially like their Studio Sculpt concealer with spf 30 (30!!). It%26#039;s amazing with under eye and blemishes. It%26#039;s a little pricy if you%26#039;re new to makeup. Since you are a newbie, I%26#039;d suggest checking out drug stores like walmart, walgreens, target. Or go directly to higher end brands or dep. stores like sephora, mac, etc. Whatever suits you best and your budget. But drug stores would be a good starter if you want to experiment diff. makeupo and then build onto your collection..





Have fun!





Oh and as glasses are concerned, I%26#039;ve noticed that girls that wear eyeliner look pretty(:. and try eyeshadows that bring out your eyes. As far as your question about the weight thing, i don%26#039;t know. But, hope I helped. :D


----If you%26#039;re a newbie with makeup, I%26#039;d suggest going to Youtube and checking out makeup vids! I have and its fun and oh so helpful. You can even search %26#039;Best concealers%26quot; or something. There are very helpful makeup gurus-----|||It depends on the type of formula you would like to use. Stick concealer is nice. For under eyes you want to go a shade lighter than your foundation color. Swipe your finger on the stick, then pat on under your eyes. Set with iridescent powder. This works on acne as well.





Shading techniques vary and can help you shed weight using makeup. Keep in mind you want to accentuate your best features with a highlight.





As for glasses, try using lighter colors to help pop your eyes.





Here is my youtube channel, please subscribe:


http://www.youtube.com/user/RMBrackett|||Go to you tube and type in %26quot;make-up look for glasses%26quot; and for the look 10-15 lbs skinnier search kandeejohnson and she had a couple videos called plastic surgery with make-up and they worked!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment