Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I get rid of embarrasing acne scars?

Please Help!|||You can use Proactiv|||Vitamin E and cocoa butter is great for reducing scar visability.|||Scars cannot be treated topically, what really works is Microdermabrasion, available at spas and medical aesthetics centers. Don%26#039;t waste money with creams and potions, unless you are using them to prevent future breakouts, and Microdermabrasion helps with that too.


I am an esthetician at a medical aesthetic center and have had excellent personal results and see many satisfied clients with this treatment.|||microdermabrasion|||Is it called Retin-A. If nothing you use helpes your scars then I think you should consider laser surgery. If you have red acne scars then the vbeam laser would be best for you. It%26#039;s cost alot, but the results are very good. The cost depends on how bad your acne is. I havn%26#039;t had laser surgery myself, but I plan to with I come up with the money. I%26#039;ve seen some before and after photos and I was amazed how much it cleared people skin. You should try it. Find a professional dermatologist in your area who could


do this for you. Here%26#039;s a link below to find a professional dermatologist in your area. Goodluck





http://www.aad.org/public/OtherResources鈥?/a>|||try clearasil ultra.. it really works..in just three days!! i tried it and it worked... to prevent getting acnes, pimple or watever...use it everyday.. i do.. it really leaves your skin so fresh.. try it... it really works.. it cost way less than some of those big brands for celebs like proactive.. or something|||dermatologist

No comments:

Post a Comment