Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am extremely tired of putting make-up on over my acne scars. Does anybody know how to get rid of them?

It%26#039;s easy for me to get rid of pimples, but i hate the embarrassing scars they leave behind. I would like to wear my face naturally without make-up, but i have those ugly disgusting scars from previous pimples =p|||hello there :] sounds like something i use to go through before i had


my dermatologist..hmm you should buy some exfoliating creme


helps get rid of dead skin cells and any type of product that contains Hydroquinone. HYDROQUINONE is a substance that helps lighten those dark spots on your face...A great cream i use is call %26quot;Clasifel%26quot; it is great for those blemishes!it helps them get rid of the scars and help your skin get even...im pretty shure they don%26#039;t sell this over the counter but you may ask your Doctor to prescribe it to you..oh nd don%26#039;t forget to buy sunscreen for your face!! exposure to the sun just makes your scars get even darker and more noticeable so put that sunscreen of that beautiful face..well hope i helped with my little knowledge..im studying to be a clinical esthetician :]





oh and buy the way best type of foundation/powder that%26#039;ll let your skin breathe from all those ingrediants that can clog up your pores


is Bare Minerals!!it%26#039;s works try it you%26#039;ll love it!!|||I%26#039;m reading about microdermamitt and so far I only see good reviews of it, so I am pretty skeptical. I want to get rid of scars too, but this mitt is so expensive that I don%26#039;t want to buy it if it doesn%26#039;t work.

No comments:

Post a Comment