Monday, April 26, 2010

Get rid of scars from pimples?

I used to get alotta pimples and now I still have the scars from them. How do you remove these? I%26#039;ve seen stuff online, but they don%26#039;t look too reliable, can someone post some links of stuff you or someone you know have used and worked? Laser removal isnt really a option.|||Hello.





I am African American and have the same issue. When I could afford it, I use to use Proactiv. That stuff REALLY works. If you are able to go to a dermatologist, ask them for this combined solution they have with Retin-A and hydroquinone.





If you want to go really natural, use 100% purse African black soap. REAL black soap looks like this: http://www.theafricanstore.org/shop/african_black_soap_from_ghana.html . Its cost maybe $8.00 and up if you buy it online. VERY good stuff. Black soap is actually brown. Looks kind of like clay or something. It%26#039;s not really %26quot;black%26quot;. Shea Butter (THE REAL UNREFINED KIND) is great too. Watching what you eat and plenty of water helps.





Hope this helps.|||put some vitamin e on the spots

No comments:

Post a Comment