Monday, April 26, 2010

Is there any way to get rid of scars caused by self-cutting?

Apart from covering them up?





Couldn%26#039;t you paint the acid used in chemical facial peels over them?|||Try Bio Oil or Mederma and stop cutting yourself|||That wont work. Scars are much deeper than blemishes.


Get yourself bio-oil. I warn you, it%26#039;s cheap, but your going to need a lot of it so it will get pricey over treatment time. It%26#039;s the best product on the market. Rub in all over your arms where the scars are, and the scars will begin to fade. It%26#039;s not an instant treatment, and may take a few months of every day use, but you WILL see a noticeable difference.


There are other scar-fading creams/oils/gels but I%26#039;ve heard that bio-oil is the best.





Good luck!|||There are many scar creams that work and do not work for each person. Try different ones till u find the one that works for u! As far a the cutting I sure hope it has stopped. I am not sure why this is the new teenage craze.. This could kill you if you cut the wrong spot. I work in the OR and have seen people come in with such scars that we have had to do skin grafts. Please stop and talk to someone instead I understand you probably don%26#039;t want anyone to know!! So do this on ur own.. Find someone to get your problems out to, otherwise you are gonna damage a beautiful body god gave you!! I am serious !!!|||Use some scar cream, don%26#039;t use acid as that will hurt the surrounding tissue. I recommend ScarGuard or Hanson Medical.

No comments:

Post a Comment