Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the "Head On" type product that removes old and new scars?

And will it work on scars from chicken pox, acne or operations?|||http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





READ REVIEWS REALLY GOOD IM GUESSING





Sorry didnt show up





here are the reviews and its called prefer on at walgreens.com





Reduces the appearance of scars resulting from:


surgery


burns


acne


stretch marks


injury


insect bites


cuts


scrapes


Invisible upon application.


Enriched with Vitamin E.


Convenient applicator.


Non-liquid.


Non-greasy.


Clear Stick: No touch/no mess.


For all area of the face and body.


Easy to use for small or large areas.


Non-staining.


Non-irritating.


Introducing a new and advanced breakthrough in scar management.


Age-defying skin care technology specially formulated to make embarrassing scars less visible, no matter how long you%26#039;ve had them.


The quest for perfect looking skin has now become easier with PreferOn applied directly to your scars anytime, anywhere





STUFF THAT WORKS!!! :D


By J. from FL on 1/29/2008


Pros:Decreases scars, Hydrates Skin, Diminish blemishes, Works Effectively, Easy To Use, Evens Out Skin Tone


Best Uses:scars


Describe Yourself:Quality Oriented


Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend


Great for scars, diminish them quickly if you use it regularly, it%26#039;s not greasy, it is transparent, I LOVE IT!!!!! I have used several scar treatment and none of them was as good as PreferOn!! :D








It really works!


By Turtle from Mount Laurel, NJ on 1/18/2008


Pros:Works Effectively, Easy To Use


Best Uses:Surgical scars


Describe Yourself:Quality Oriented


Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend


I have a surgical scar from 20 months ago that was very noticeable. I%26#039;ve tried other products noticed no changes. I%26#039;ve only been using Prefer On for less than 2 weeks and the scar has changed dramatically. I would recomment this to anyone. The price is great, it%26#039;s easy to apply and it really works.





It really works


By Judy from Illinois on 1/11/2008


Pros:Easy To Use, Evens Out Skin Tone, Soothing, Hydrates Skin, Works Effectively


Describe Yourself:Quality Oriented


Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend


After using it 2 weeks, I notice a difference.





IT WORKS!!


By birdierocks from pittsburgh, pa on 1/1/2008


Pros:Evens Out Skin Tone, Easy To Use, Works Effectively


Describe Yourself:Quality Oriented


Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend


Hi all, my first post to this site. I have dealt with keloids for 15 years, 2 on my face at the jawline and multiple on my shoulders and most recent 2 on my chest. Anyway, I purchased Preferon on a whim at Walgreens last week and started using it multiple times a day (3-5) and I have to say it REALLY works. The keloids on my face are changing color and flattening and the ones on my shoulder (more stubborn) are slowly fading. Anyway, I have tried EVERYTHING for my keloids and this is the only thing that works. The product comes in a stick (like a larger chap stick) and is easy to put on an not noticeable and has no smell. I think I will purchase 2 more, one for work and one for travel so that I can remain consistent in application.





not bad at all


By deo from chi-town on 12/29/2007


Pros:Easy To Use, Does not stain, Works Effectively


Cons:NONE


Best Uses:Dry Skin


Describe Yourself:Value Oriented


Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend


Just started using it and noticed some slight improvements on my scar.I will continue to use it for another 3 months. [...]





[0 of 1customers found this review helpful]





It Works


By Loo from New York, NY on 10/30/2007


Pros:Works Effectively


Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend


I%26#039;ve tried everything from silicone strips to Mederma, but this is so easy to put on, and it won%26#039;t stain clothing. The silicone stips are too visable and the Merderma is sticky and it irritated my skin. Prefer on is perfect. You just rub it on the scar a few times a day and you see a difference in a short period of time. I love it.|||head on, apply directly to your forehead, head on apply directly.........can%26#039;t stand your fu*king commercial, but your product works|||head on apply directly to the forehead!





i hate that commercial...





their products seem shady.





try mederma and cocoa butter.





thats what i used when i had a big scar on my forehead from a curling iron. it went away after i used them.|||It is called Prefer On :)|||I dont know but I saw it advertize today it was pretty creepy!


maybe it works but the name is bogus

No comments:

Post a Comment