Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you get rid of acne scars?

My face is clear but I now have red scars from the acne its not like cuts or anything but it like red discoloration of the skin and I really want it to go away if you have any advice that would be great thanks|||I would recommend an acne scar cream. I used Zenmed and had great luck with it. Especially their skin eraser. Its also affordable!





You can find a lot more information on acne scars at:





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/





Good luck,


Mike|||Pineapple juice has a good amount of ascorbic acid which acts as a good bleach for the skin, so when applied often and washed after 10 or 15 minutes help a great deal in reducing acne,pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||I%26#039;ve had those too, but mine ranged from brown to a pink colour. I used a cream that took about three weeks for me to start seeing some changes, but then it pretty much took them all away.





I%26#039;m not sure where your scars are, but mine were on my chin and my cheeks.|||I have the same problem, and all I can say is neosporin and burts bees blemish stick (mind, it dries out the skin after a while, but it works fine the first few days because it promotes new cell growth).|||Lemon Juice - It is a natural bleach and it helps in lightening the scars and blemishes of the skin. Apply on affected skin twice a day for 15 minutes.|||There are also laser treatments that %26quot;explode%26quot; the tiny burst vessles which cause this discoloration. Or you could just wait - discoloration does fade over time|||microderm abrasion can really help lighten acne scars, plus your skin looks so baby-new after it heals, it%26#039;s great.|||Read this blog before taking any action, your answer is right here:


http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment