Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do get rid of scars from previous pimples, and also how to get rid of pimples in general?

I%26#039;ve had problem skin growing up. It sucked because no matter the brand of cleansers and washes I bought at the store, they NEVER helped (Neutrogena, Clearasil, Clean and Clear, Proactiv and even higher end stuff that cost $30-$75). I used to have red spots all over my face that were from previous pimples and even when my skin was clear my skin still looked like crap and it looked like I still had acne. Until I found Alpha Hydrox on drugstore.com! I swear by this regimen! I can guarantee you%26#039;ll see results with these products and they%26#039;re all on drugstore.com. Wash only once a day with all this stuff, at night, and within a week you%26#039;ll see change. I felt so helpless with my skin until these products.





Alpha Hydrox Nourishing Cleanser, Biore%26#039;s Triple Action Astringent (I love this stuff. It%26#039;s the only toner that%26#039;s ever helped my skin), Alpha Hydrox Fade cream (this will make your skin really red for a little bit after applying it, but it will go away. It might even sting/burn slightly for a couple minutes as well but that will go away within a few days and it%26#039;s totally normal), and end it with an oil-free moisterizer WITH SPF and Alpha Hydrox has some that%26#039;s good and so does Biore. The active ingredient in the Fade Cream makes your skin sensitive to sunlight so you have to use a moisturizer that has SPF or your face will go red when you go outside. The Fade Cream is $11 but lasts for at least 2 months. I know this is long but I know how you feel and I really think you%26#039;d benefit from this stuff. Good luck! Here%26#039;s a link...http://www.drugstore.com/templates/brand鈥?/a>|||Greetings,





Great question...





Ingredients you%26#039;ll need:1 fresh cucumber and the smallest lemon you can find.





What to do: Juice a whole fresh cucumber with a %26quot;squirt%26quot; of fresh lemon juice. Put this mixture into a container that you%26#039;ll store in the refrigerator. Apply just a small amount of this mixture to your acne scars only at night, after you%26#039;ve completed your skincare routine. Let it completely dry in and let it stay on all night. Wash off in the morning. Do this routine every day...You should see visible results in your scars within 7 days.|||Get it removed by laser therapy,it takes two to three sittings and expensive but works.|||I%26#039;ve had luck removing scars with the product %26quot;Mederma%26quot;. The smell%26#039;s a little rancid, but it%26#039;s really effective for lightening scars.





I don%26#039;t really have any hints on getting rid of pimples; I was fortunate that my occasional acne cleared up once I turned 17.








Good luck. =)|||My sister in law used proactiv and it worked. Good Luck|||i have the same question, and ppl told me to try vitamin E cream...

No comments:

Post a Comment