Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can i get read of scars from spots?

i have a few scars on my back where i%26#039;ve had spots - please suggest something to get rid of these before the summer!!|||I would talk to a dermatologist right away.





Personally, I use pineapple juice to help the scar tissue go away.|||I have heard of an oil from the Andes called Rosa Mosqueta oil that%26#039;s well known for removing scars (please see link) it has been featured in Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday.


Also I%26#039;ve heard honey is very good (please go to this site %26amp; type in acne scars or boil scars:


http://www.earthclinic.com/|||Buy some Vitamin E capsules and use the contents on the scar tissue. Vitamin E is excellent for this purpose and cheaper than proprietory medicines.

No comments:

Post a Comment