Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can i fade my acne scars? I have sensitive skin?

I need to fade them, but don%26#039;t know what to use because i have heard mixed reviews on almost everything.


Help? Please? Thanks!|||just apply dsome vitamin e oil you can get at your local drugstore, and leave it on the scars for about an hour or so and wash it off.


it does wonders for your skin! it did for mine! and i have sensitive skin too.


one other thing that also works is shea butter or cocoa butter. you can get some cocoa butter from the body shop which works realllyyy good!|||I use the clearisil acne vanishing cream..it really helped a lot with my acne scars but becareful don%26#039;t use it too much because it can iritate your skin





Oh and I have sensitve skin too





Well I stoped using that because it caused some discoloration on my face but i used it everyday so yeah use it like every other day.. Anywho i use this thing called pears soap its really good it gets rid of my scars a lot better! I started using it like last week sunday and its clearing uo really well|||Hi. Vitamin E Oil can be great for fading the scars. But it takes a long time - a matter of months and you have to use it religiously, twice a day! You can get it in bottles from good health food shops or even just break open capsules from Vit E supplement pills as it is the exact same. Massage it into the area that%26#039;s causing problems.


Hope everything works out! |||A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.htm |||Hi same issue here... try nutrogena (spelling?) acne peel. Oh and avon sells an excellent anew rejuvinate cream you put on at night makes your skin look so nice again. Check it out at avon.com you can probably buy it cheaper on ebay. Good luck|||


Vitamin E prevents acne or pimple scarring and can also be used to fade old scars. Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/


|||Using cocoa butter regularly gets rid of everyhing. Get the original stick, it looks like butter. Works wonders on scars.|||shea cream or cocoa butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment