Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is there a product that actually works to take away acne scars?

I have tried Mederma and other scar creams for my acne scars but is there a product or kit that actually works?|||Apply vitamin E (capsule) on your face about once a day and take 16000 IU of Vitamin A, 400 IU of Vitamin E, and a Vitamin B-Complex.|||I use Ambi and it%26#039;s been working for me lately, but there is a trick to it. You have to exfoliate your skin first with a facial scrub so the skin can be more receptive to it. Exfoliation also helps smooth the skin so that when you use foundation to %26quot;hide%26quot; the scars in the meantime, your face looks near flawless. No joke. You should see my before and after pictures from high school and now. Now I use Clinique to wash, tone and moisturize my face to keep the acne under control to avoid future break-outs. Their toner also exfoliates, removing old skin cells and helping to speed along the renewal process.... Good luck!|||they said lemon juice. i have scars also on my face but not acne scars and i have acne scar on my back but i used lemon juice. that%26#039;s it i think it%26#039;s work. fresh lemon juice.and also it%26#039;s whiten dark spots. use it 3 or 4 times a week before go to sleep and before go t bath atleast 10 mins staying on your face or body before u bath. try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment