Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does cocobutter work on big scars that you have had for a while?

I have a really big scar on my ankle and I want it off. i have had it for about 1 year. will cocobutter make it go away?|||I think that palmer%26#039;s cocoa butter is does a special scar/stretch mark cream, but one of my friends recommends Bio-Oil and Palmer%26#039;s also do an Oil similar.





I have big scars on my ankles from operations and I want them to go but I dont have the patience, it will take months for them to go even with the oils and years to fade naturally.





I just embrace them, they are part of who I am now.|||Not that I know of. Nutri-Rich Oil by Nutrimetics works wonders, heres the website:|||no . whats the scar from a dog bite.|||I don%26#039;t think so. There are some specific lotions that you can get from pharmacys that help to make scars fade (even scars that you have had for a while) but I think that cocoa butter isn%26#039;t effective enough.|||NO|||it might make it fade, but it will never go away fully. coco butter is more for small or light scars. (such as mild stretch marks or pock marks) and it%26#039;s really just a lotion at that. might wanna see a doctor. they do make some creams (prescriptions) to help scars fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment