Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone with scars from self mutilation ever succeeded in enlisting in the military?

No rude answers please. Thank you to anyone that answers my question :-)|||It requires a psych eval. As a Recruiter only had to deal with one from drug use. Don%26#039;t hold your breathe.|||I enlisted into the Navy with a branding on my left arm. It was put in as a waiver same sheet as my tattoos. Never had any problems with any of the commands i have been at.





Now if you have scars from being a %26quot;cutter%26quot; you may get asked a lot of questions about why. Were you depressed, are you still, a physh eval may be preformed ect ect. My answer to my branding was it was a stupid college thing and never had any other questions about it.|||I was in 6 yrs in USMC, and fortunately I never saw that or heard of that. You might want to ask a recruiter this question. Be upfront and honest, be prepared that they may ask you to see a Psychiatrist before signing anything. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment