Saturday, December 26, 2009

I scar easy, any help on how to make my scars lighter?

I have scars all over my legs from stupid things like bug bites any tips on how to make them lighter or go away?|||Hey! You should mix some drops of lemon juice in some rose water ( which you can get from any pharmacy) and use that with cotton as a cleanser sort of thing at night time only- and if you do this for a while after about a couple of months your scars should get lighter.|||Moisturise your legs!!xxx|||mayonase|||I had a very bad scar on my shin, then i read that rubbing vitamin E oil on the scar will help it become lighter. I began to rub vitamin E oil twice every day (morning and night) on my scar. I have been doing this for 5 months (i got my scar 8 months ago) and many people have commented on how nicely it has healed and become lighter. I hope this helps!!|||Try Vit E, open a capsule and rub the oil on it. Its worth a try.|||Try using Mederma cream. Walgreens sells.|||use lemon juice on then. BUT make sure the scab is COMPLETLY gone or it stings so bad!|||well you now that pain away stick you rub on ur body where it hurts well i heard of this scar away stick that you rub on ur scars to make them go away i heard it works really well im pretty shure they sell it at walmart|||there%26#039;s this thing called bio-oil ,


and you put it on your scar a couple times a day,


%26amp; it makes it dissappear .


it works for stretch marks too (:


you can buy it at your local pharmacy , or even wal-mart or zellers ,


for about $20.|||When I have a scar, I rub Vitamin E tablets (you have to cut them open first) on my scar. It will help the scar heal better and lighter. I%26#039;m sure you could also try it on an old scar too.|||coco butter or miderma ! :D %26lt;333333333


qood lukk|||Get some vitamin E capsules and rub the fluid inside them on the scar. You will need to stick a pin in the capsules or cut them to get the E out. It will greatly reduce the scarring.

No comments:

Post a Comment