Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I tell someone I like I am still a virgin and I have scars?

I%26#039;m 24 and never had a boyfriend. When I was younger, I had an accident and got burned. I have thick hideous scars on my body which I can%26#039;t except. I have little confidence and I hate being touched. Recently I met this really nice guy but he thinks I have had boyfriends and that I am normal. I haven%26#039;t told him the truth because I am scared he will change his mind but I think I do need to tell him. Please can someone tell me how I can do this.


Thanks|||Just bring up the subject in conversation and ask him if he was ever involved in a car accident. Then tell him about yours and tell him you got seriously injured.


If he inquires then you can tell him you got burned. I%26#039;m sure he would understand if he is a nice guy.


The virgin thing don%26#039;t worry about, most men would be happy to find someone that has not slept around and been exposed to all kinds of germs!|||It%26#039;s horrible that the world is so consumed with appearance. I can understand how these scars make you feel but have you ever thought that it might be something about your personality or character that interests this guy. If you are going to mention it I wouldn%26#039;t just jump into saying %26#039;I Have scars so you%26#039;re not going to want to touch me%26#039; .. kind of thing. You don%26#039;t even NEED to tell him.. but if you think it%26#039;s best to then when your having a night in just ask him questions, whats your favourite feature/least favourite feature about yourself. and after he answers you can say mines is my scars %26amp; explain how you got them. or even ask him if he has any scars. you want to feed it into conversation not just jump straight into it.





Good luck hun x|||well the key is to find the right time to tell him. You say that you only met the guy recently....so you dont need to be thinking bout sex and stuff now.





Scars can be a tough topic to bring up, but get to know each other first a lil more and then you can tell him bout that childhood accident...like maybe when you talk about growing up experiences and stuff like that





But dont just bring it up out of the blue...he;ll think that its a sign that you wanna have sex and are easy. It wont last long thereafter. So take your time and enjoy your first relationship. dont jump into it for the sex or because you dont wanna be left out.|||First of all, don%26#039;t be ashamed that you%26#039;re a virgin, that in and of itself is beautiful, scars or no scars. If I were that guy and I felt you loved me, I would probably love your scars. If he loved your scars, would you still hate them so much and still hate to be touched?





There are a thousand reasons not to like a girl, there are hundreds of things that are unattractive about women, but injuries don%26#039;t usually make the list unless they%26#039;re on the lips, nose or eyes.|||Oh wow...I%26#039;m sorry to hear that...I am not in a similiar situation so I really can%26#039;t give you advice...but I guess whenever you feel close enough with im to share those intimate details just sit down and explain...good luck...a real man will accept you for you|||Just go to him and say I have something important to tell you but first I鈥檇 like you to know that I was keeping this thing from you because I honestly didn鈥檛 want to bring it up because it鈥檚 a touchy subject for me and I myself don鈥檛 like to think about it. You need to explain to him why you kept it from him, the real reason and let him know that it wasn鈥檛 because you didn鈥檛 trust that he couldn鈥檛 handle it but more of that it鈥檚 something that you鈥檇 really just don鈥檛 like to think about or discuss. If he overreacts to it then you know he wasn鈥檛 for you. I have a friend that has a pretty bad scar on her stomach, she was born with her stomach open with all of her organs out of her body, so the scar takes up pretty much her whole stomach and her boyfriend doesn鈥檛 care at all. They鈥檝e been together for two years now and they are the most beautiful couple I鈥檝e ever seen. So don鈥檛 worry. You differences make you, you. You shouldn鈥檛 let it get to you. Good luck!|||Wow I%26#039;m glad I%26#039;m not alone, I am a male who is 21 and I have never had a girlfriend, it%26#039;s because I am a very quiet person, I have a hard time starting a conversation and keeping it going, and I usually start conversations by using the same or similiar opening lines. Every girl I have hit on in the past 2 years had a boyfriend already, some gave me their phone number but never answered or called me back. I don%26#039;t know if it is because I have met the right one, or if I am approaching and talking to them the wrong way|||Tell him. If he can%26#039;t accept it then he isn%26#039;t for you.|||Until you get to know someone and plan to have a relationship with them and know you can trust them keep it to yourself and if he ask just tell him you tell them when you feel ready and to give you time if he care he will.|||You have to just be honest. If he is the right one for you he will get it and if he doesnt accept it well at least you saved yourself some time. You have to love you before you can go and love someone else.|||Simple: you have to tell him.


If I were him, and a year down the road you finally told me, I%26#039;d be upset. You have to be honest with him if you genuinely like him.


Plus, if he breaks up with you, it obviously wasnt meant to be. If he cares about you, he will accept you how you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment