Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I get Rid of pimple Scars? And Leave my Skin Nice and healthy looking?

I have oily skin and i cant afford top fo out and buy some 30- 200 dollar ace treatment. I dont have any dietary problems and i have about 6 days before A big event. I really need to want to make a homemade mask. I have aloe vera oil tea tree oil avcados cucumbers celery and oatmeal. please help me you all have helped me before! Thanks Again|||you could try a dermabrasion flannel there quite cheap!


But to get good results on scars it needs to be used every day for months not days but even after the first wash your face glows and feels tight.I know they can be bought on eBay but not sure if there in the shops!|||Try %26quot;Skin Freshner%26quot; toner by A-Cute Derm. Hold a small piece of cotton with toner on the scar for a minute...and then spray lightly your entire face. Let it air dry. Do all this at night.


A bottle of this toner is $17.


Hope it helps!|||I had these horrible scars........but i got rid of them not on purpose though.I put like cream(Nair) accidnetly on the scar.it hurt when washing it off.....but i found out it worked.


Then pimple and pimple scars was gone.


I tried using many things but they just clogged up my pores........This duz%26#039;n really help but it worked for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment