Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get rid of scars?

I used to cut and now I have scars all over my body. It%26#039;s going to be spring soon and I want to wear a bikini to the pool for the first time in almost two years.


How can I get rid of my scars? I%26#039;ve quit cutting about 2 months ago so, some are newer than others. I have a few that are over a year old.


Help?|||vitamin e|||congradulations on quitting cutting. Start using a cocoa butter lotion to even out skin tone. Also use a skin bleaching cream on those scars. They will lighten in a few months. I am not sure what the product is called but just go to walmart or a similar store and look for it in the lotion and cream section. If you cant find one just ask someone who works there. Best of luck to you.|||try rubbing vitamin E oil on it|||Cocoa butter definitely helps.|||bio oil. bio oil. bio oil. bath in it. use it as a cream, use it as lube..just use it as much as possible..|||Well, unless you use concealer, there%26#039;s nothing you can do about it.|||firstly congratulations on stopping :) :) :) :) - i know how hard it is





they either dont go or they heal over alot of time





i am not aware of a way of getting rid of them sorry





peace out :)|||Consult a dermatologist.|||Try anything advertised for minimising stretch marks. Bio-oil is supposed to very good and costs around æ‹¢10. Your marks will fade in time as well.|||Read Scar Treatment


http://www.getridofthings.com/getridofsc鈥?/a>|||Bleaching and fade cream really helps the best fade cream if you have a mall in your area is Fashion Fair%26#039;s Bleaching cream it will run you about $24 but it is great if you are persistent! Don%26#039;t be alarmed it is a black makeup line bu the skin care is for all skin types. Caucasian women come in all the time and buy it for sun and aging spots all the time. The fairer the skin the faster it works!|||get vitamin E capsules at drugstore or GNC.pop capsule with a needle ,and rub the liquid on the scar.helped my 150 stich scar fade quickly.|||I have this stuff called Scar Zone by a company called Sudden Change. It works wonders. My brother used it when he had a serious injury on his forehead and you can%26#039;t even tell he had to have multiple layers of stitches to close up his head! I am currently using it on my ankles which were both broken in a car accident almost a year ago. I am noticing the scars minimizing all the time.|||I heard shea butter helps|||Pure cocoa butter will lessen the appearance of scars over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment