Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best product to use to get rid of scars on faces?

like those pimple marks|||I%26#039;m in my 40%26#039;s and had scars from my youth, I fought and lost the acne wars, LOL! I found two (2) things have helped me dramatically with my scars.





First of all, I started using a moisturizer a couple of years ago that is made by Avon and supposedly has some gold in it. I%26#039;m currently out of it or I%26#039;d give you the name. I guess I need to call my Avon rep and get some more.





Secondly, I started taking several nutritional supplements that are supposedly good for our skin: Biotin (a form of vitamin b specially good for hair and skin); Hyaluronic Acid; and vitamin c.





People seemed to see the biggest difference after I started the Hyaluronic Acid, 50 mg. pills but I take 4 a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment