Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are some things at home that you can use to get rid of stretch marks and scars?

I%26#039;m extremely low on money, I can%26#039;t afford the fancy lotions and things. But I have scars and marks all up and down my legs that aren%26#039;t very attractive at all. And have stretch marks on my butt, which have kept me away from the pool and a bikini all summer.





Are there things at home (like food or something) that I can use to get rid of stretch marks and scars? If so, on average, how long do you think it would take for them to go away?





Thanks for the help!|||Cocoa Butter is cheap (it%26#039;s a lotion) for strecth marks, try neosporin for the scars. =)|||I don%26#039;t know of anything at home, but if you have a dollar store like dollar tree, or a 99 cent store. They sell a coco butter cream, or get the vitamin e lotion. The sun might also help to blend them in, but make sure you protect your skin with a lotion, or mild sun block. You could even try foods that are real high in vitamin e. Good luck, and I hope it works.|||Lots and lots lotion!!! You can even buy sepciel lotion for strech marks.|||Well, if you don%26#039;t have much money, buy PreferOn at CVS or Rite Aid; dunno about home stuff|||cocoa butter works for the scars to i have seen it first hand on cigarette burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment