Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats a good way to get rid of scars?

I have a huge scar from my butt crack to half way up my back. Its from having a couple of back surguries. What a good way to make it go away or not look so purple?|||Rosehip oil, I saw this from the tv adds... some people testified that their scars were gone after a couple of months...


it reduces the appearance by removing the dead cells and proliferating new ones... try surf this out on yahoo...|||cocoa butter|||It sounds pretty severe! You may need to see a dermatologist to have some laser procedures to lighten the area. You could try products such as Merderma (skin lightner) or Curad scar strips. These generally take several weeks to see results and they%26#039;re only for minor scars!|||My son has surgeries once a year since birth, Vitamin E on it was the best thing. But I believe you have to administer it as soon as you can touch the wound site, notyears later. They do have creams in WalMart pharmacy sections that I was told works good. Maybe ask someone there. %26quot;ScarCare%26quot; I think they said.

No comments:

Post a Comment