Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there anything that can naturally heal scars?

When I was younger I had some spots that I picked and now that there gone I have loads of scars mainly on my forehead. Is there any way of getting rid of them using natural products from like the kitchen?|||I%26#039;ll second Mederma, but suggest you get it from here instead of CVS:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00138X鈥?/a>


You get more than twice as much, at the same price





Oh, and if you use the code %26quot;JUN9MEDE%26quot; at checkout, it%26#039;ll knock $5 off the price. So, twice as much, AND 25% cheaper? That%26#039;s a steal|||Vitamin E pills do!!! They are also called fish oil!! And no if you are asking if you have to swallow them!!! Nope! you just have to stick the tip of a pin in the jelly pill type thing and then squeeze the gel out of it and rub it on for about a month or two........trust me it does work!|||I dont know about a natural way but you can try using Mederma.


http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_p鈥?/a>|||Lemon juice, olive oil, and lots of Vitamin E oil. For more, check out the website in the source:|||peroxide works|||theres aloe vera. ppl keep them @ drug stores. al natual|||bio oil

No comments:

Post a Comment