Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of my pimple scars?

I%26#039;m a teenager and I noticed that I have some pimple scars on my cheeks. How do I get rid of them? I don%26#039;t have really much money to spend on expensive stuff ):|||Neutrogena acne mark fading peel will work. I always use it|||Mix powdered orange peels and curd into a thick paste and apply on the face except eyes. Allow the paste to dry and wash thoroughly with cold water.|||Avoid oil %26amp; fatty food.Wash your face %26amp;body daily 3 times with turmeric and sandle powder.Use bengal gram atta for bath.Use much more vegetables and fibreful food regularly.avoid non-veg.|||hey let me give u a simple solution... u should drink a lot of water... n u should wash ur face daily 3-4 times a day... before going sumwhere n after coming back with a normal face wash... hope it helps u :)

No comments:

Post a Comment