Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hi, I have acne scars and want to find the best way to cover them?

I%26#039;m really self-conscious and don%26#039;t have the money to spend on cosmetic treatments like laser or dermabrasion. Is there a make-up that covers well? Please help.|||you can get microdermabrasion sponges on ebay really cheap. and tehy work too. ive been using mine for a month or two and alreadys eeing results. it also gets rid of blackheads and stretch marks, as well as a variety of other blemishes and bodily imperfections. you should get one.|||Captain, remember that you have to use them just when the skin has not spots. Get informed about the healing gel(Kellosoft). After the peeling will get better absorbed.


In any case, good luck! Report Abuse
|||A couple things you can do to diminish the scars instead of just covering them up. Consider a really good skin care system that includes a moisture rich Facial Serum that will promote healthy new cells. And as long as you don%26#039;t have sensitive skin, a green papaya enzyme that helps promote circulation in the skin and dissolve dead surface skin cells without harming healthy cells. Both may help to lightened scars and improve the texture, clarity and firmness of the skin. A %26quot;chemical peel%26quot; that is safe and natural and not break the pocketbook. Both may help contain future breakouts, although you don%26#039;t mention if that is a continued problem.|||A good quality foundation and/or concealer will do the trick. I like L%26#039;Or茅al True Match. It matches my skin tone really well and covers my acne scars perfectly.|||Here is another opinion, captain.


I didn%26#039;t understand, are you a male or a female?


In the second case, things are easier with make up.


Have you ever tried COVERDERM?


Looks like professional make up.


Another product is the following:


http://www.dermablend.com


Make a list with all the products listed here and go to try them or ask for a sample.


Regarding Coverderm, you have to get trained on how to spalm the cream to your skin.





Another option is to try to alleviate scars. There is a specific gel of herbal provenience called KELLOSOFT that can help in this situation. You can use it every night before going to bed in perfectly clean skin.


It is effective in most cases, I have seen results in a lot of persons having scars, after 2months of continuous use. Usually, it is recommended to use it for 6 months.


I have seen results even in child birth strechmark, that is a really difficult situation.(I have a pharmacy and I refer to my clients when I say I have seen results).





You can take more information about it from your pharmacist.





Katerina|||try proactive|||yes..u could use a concealer and correcter pens by shiseido..|||MAC cosmetics has a foundation called studio fix fluid, which i have found to cover everything. And it%26#039;s only 24 dollars for a fairly good sized bottle.|||Bye-Bye Pimple Marks


This should help clear pimples! This is a simple recipe suggested by Malini Ohri, a very famous health and beauty consultant with over 28 years of experience in this field.





1Tablespoon fresh mint leaves washed


1Tablespoon fresh basil leaves washed


Water as required


1Teaspoon yoghurt





1. Everything in a blender bowl, cover and process until smooth.


2. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.


3. Wash off with cool water|||http://thebeautytips.com/beauty/skin-dis鈥?/a>|||The best way to cover acne scars is to use a cocealer slightly lighter than your skintone. Its how we are trained to do it. use a bronzer or blusheer over the top.make sure you blend the concealer so its undetectable|||I think one good thing to consider is your ethnicity. I%26#039;m african-american and I have a skin disorder. My scars come up jet black and I%26#039;m light skinned. I tried EVERYTHING, but I finally had to use black opal concealer and clinique matte powder on top of the spots I covered w/the concealer. If you%26#039;re caucasian, the spots are probably a ton lighter so you could just go with good foundation/powder. My method doesn%26#039;t have any adverse reactions from my skin and I have the most sensitive skin... I can%26#039;t even use regular clothes detergent or skin soaps and powders. So, if you%26#039;re ethnic, at least give that one a shot. Sometimes YOU determine what is best. I went to dermatologists and makeup professionals, but in the end, I was the one who figured out my own methods that worked best for me.|||If expensive creams and treatments aren%26#039;t an option and you just want to do makeup, I%26#039;ve found that foundation that matches my skintone and concealer (the kind that looks like a lipstick) work best. Finish with loose powder. That%26#039;s my routine!





I saw a product by Neutrogena called Acne Mark Fading Peel - it%26#039;s about $13-14. I%26#039;ve never used it before, but you might try it.





Good luck!|||yes.


the base cream used by every person showing on TV.|||A couple things you can do to diminish the scars instead of just covering them up. Consider a really good skin care system that includes a moisture rich Facial Serum that will promote healthy new cells. And as long as you don%26#039;t have sensitive skin, a green papaya enzyme that helps promote circulation in the skin and dissolve dead surface skin cells without harming healthy cells. Both may help to lightened scars and improve the texture, clarity and firmness of the skin. A %26quot;chemical peel%26quot; that is safe and natural and not break the pocketbook. Both may help contain future breakouts, although you don%26#039;t mention if that is a continued problem.|||I use to have some acene scars. You should go to a dermatologist and ask him. When I went they gave me tazorac and it%26#039;s for treating pimples and it peels your skin so it helps lighten and remove acne scars from prolong use.





Also I%26#039;ve tried this microdermabrasion thing that you can easily buy at the store. It should be around the facial products. It%26#039;s only like $20 something dollars and it gives you to things to use. One is the microdermabrasion and two is sunblock because it makes your face sensitive.|||i too have the same problem which i m facing for a very long time.u can apply lots of compact whereever u have got acne scars.dont apply foundation.and use a compct colour slightly fairer than ur skin colour so tht u make up will look natural.and dont forget to use water proof so tht it stays for long time|||I have some acne scars and the way I got rid/ cover them up is:


Wash your face with some acne cleaner with benezoyl peroxide or salicylic acid (it takes a layer of skin to help smooth skin)


Find a good retinol product (like Rentin-a) (this will %26quot;eat%26quot; a few layers of skin while you sleep)


The key is to have those layers of skin removed so the scars are less deep, and they are easier to cover





For coverage:


You need a really good, thick, and assuming you have a yellowish skin tone, a concealer that is yellow-based (that is so important - any pink tone will make the scar stand out - not what you want!)


A good quality brush ( I like Bobbi Brown%26#039;s concealer brush)


Good powder (again with yellow undertone) (I love Lancome Dual Finish)





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment