Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is proactiv solution really effective on acne and acne scars?

im thinkinq of buying it.


i wanna knoe if it really works on those two things.|||It helped me when I had acne, but then they didn%26#039;t send me my package for a while and I had to wait and my acne started coming back, then we I used it again, I DIDN%26#039;T WORK! I swear they put a little in a bottle one day then a lot the next! But I don%26#039;t care cause I%26#039;m not a customer with them anymore.|||I%26#039;ve heard It only works for some people. My friends who have used it told me they Highly do not recommend it. I%26#039;m using the Neutrogena items. If you are going to spend alot of money on your acne cleanser I suggest you go to the Neutrogena skinID site and buy that. I use this cleanser by Neutrogena that comes with 2 different lotions (night lotion and day lotion) My acne cleared in 3 days with it. I dont recommend proactiv. Go with Neutrogena.|||YES. I LOVE mine!! It works miracles!! I tried EVERYTHING, and nothing worked. Finally, my parents ordered ProActive, and my face looks AWESOME!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment