Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can i use to get rid of acne scars, i've tried bio oil for a few months but it isn't working to well?

I have red scar like marks on my face where I used to suffer from acne, I have been using bio oil because that what I used to get rid of my chickenpox scars but it isn%26#039;t making the marks any better in the last few months I have used it for. Is there a cream or anything I could use instead?|||There are several ways to get rid of scars such as surgical and non-surgical treatments. Depending on the severity of the scarring you may be able to eliminate the scars by using topical treatments.





Microdermabrasion is great for removing scars. If you don%26#039;t want to spring for a professional treatment, then you can purchase an at-home kit. Other treatment options include:





chemical peels


dermabrasion


collagen injections|||consult a dermatologist. because the products that we use should suit our skin texture

No comments:

Post a Comment