Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm Sudanese so i have very dark skin and I have acne and scars form acne is there anything I can use ?

By the way a teen girl and need something thats works fast but isn%26#039;t too pricey.|||Well honey, try black soap and shea butter (make sure it the real stuff). It has worked WONDERS on my skin and it%26#039;s not too pricey if you ask me. (by the way, my name is Budget Queen! ) Try this site. Its where I always get mine from. HTH!|||before u buy any skin lightening products, here%26#039;s a nice guide on how to lighten skin effectively.. it%26#039;s how i did it -|||use scar removiing cream stuff, o, i totally forgot the name of it, um, i%26#039;ll look it up. o, mederma!! lol, heres the link, this stuf really works!! http://www.mederma.com/?gclid=CMKK84aZhY鈥?/a>





hope i helped!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment