Saturday, December 26, 2009

How well does Loreal True Match cover small scars+ acne?

I need one with good coverage, NOT bare minerals. I found this, and some people have said it works good. HELP! :-/





Also, what do i need to buy (if i do buy this) to ensure maximum coverage? (like powders to go on top, concealers, yada yada)


Sorry, i probably sound reallly weird for asking this. I am going to be in a wedding tomorrow, and am looking for a new one since my old one sucks.


thanks!|||I have zits, acne scars, and dark circles under my eyes. The product I%26#039;m most in love with is Napoleon Perdis (foundation stick and pro-palette concealer). It covers great, feels like nothing and looks natural - I now refuse to buy anything from Target or Wal-Mart... Maybelline and other products there just seem to be watered down and not my skin tone (I%26#039;m pretty pale. I could have an easy time finding foundation, but concealers that cover? Forget it. They%26#039;re either watery or the lightest tone looks yellow on me).





Napoleon%26#039;s cosmetics are expensive, but to me they%26#039;re definitely worth it. If you have skin as bad as mine, excellent quality make-up ends up costing more. :P I%26#039;ve been breaking out less since switching, which was surprising because my skin is super sensitive. When it comes to make-up, I am just speaking from personal experience. My suggestions below will probably be of more interest since they%26#039;ll work for anyone.








Also to help my skin, I try to drink plenty of water (and less soda) and eat healthy (fruits, veggies, and greens. Eat less junk food), and get enough sleep. I take fish oil supplements, and glucosamine supplements (helps your skin hold on to water. A 1500mg bottle is good). They%26#039;ll both help your skin a lot. I stopped taking fish oil supplements last year, but since I am breaking out again, I%26#039;m taking both fish oil %26amp; glucosamine.





I stopped using acne-clearing facewashes and noticed an improvement (the only acne product I use now is Origins Spot Remover). Dermalastyl helps with scars, it won%26#039;t clog pores - but for scars/skin conditions, I recently started using Origins Purifying Tonic.|||Not quite unless you layer it on thickly which will flake up and look cakey, you just have to add a green powder concealer underneath and put the true match on top and it will get rid of the green-y tint which the concealer left but the concealer gets rid of the red well.|||i have that brand and it works great. you dont really need anything else over it. maybe some blush but thats all. be sure not to put to much on otherwise it will start to look fake. (the bad side in all foundations)


have a great time at the wedding! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment