Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do You Have A Problem With Women With Scars?

Though they are from a life threatening operation, if she did not have the operation she would not be living and that is the most important thing. I am not looking for nasty answers, just honest ones. Scars don%26#039;t mean anything to me, but I am wondering what the public thinks, the reason? General curiosity, that%26#039;s all. Thanx in advance. By the way the girl is sexy and has a great personality, thankful she is still alive.|||i have no problems with scares on a man or woman....im with u id be just thankful that the person is living and id get a second chance to be a part of their life.....its not whats on the outside its whats on the inside that counts....and u r 100% right when u said ......THANKFUL SHE IS ALIVE......those r the best words anyone could ever say....U SAID IT ALL WHEN U SAID THEM 4 WORDS....God Bless u and this special lady|||I would be shallow if I did. So no.|||It was so good of u to ask some genuine question rather than stupid ones, well right now as I do think tht the mentality of public is changed n so far as our too.


As far as scars are concern no body really care, now a days multiple intelligence is in fashion your Identity is ur talent hunt, behaviour and the most important is wht kind of person u are.


tht sit|||it really doesn%26#039;t matter...|||no|||if someone has problems with a few scars on a womans body or a mans body and won%26#039;t be with them because of that reason or is embrassed to be with the person then they shouldn%26#039;t bother because they don%26#039;t deserve them. if someone judges another on scars they are lame and low and need to get a life and prolly look in the mirror and realise they ain%26#039;t so perfect either|||Thank God she is still alive.


I have 4 scars from surgery%26#039;s, I look at them as war wounds %26amp; the fact that I survived. Almost like tropheys.


She should be proud of her body %26amp; that she has the chance to show the world she is a survivor.|||As long as they are not hideous facial scars then I don%26#039;t mind at all. I find most scars sexy and as I had self-harm disorder for seversal years I have more than my fair share of my own.|||I dun think there shld be a problem at all, because I have scars on my face from falling and hitting my face in a pub (that%26#039;s another story for another time) but still there are guys who are simply head over heels in love with with even with i point out my scars. So, why worry?|||If someone has a problem with another persons scars, be that man or women then they are to shallow to even be acquainted with.





And to answer you question no I would not have a problem with a women with a scar.|||Scars dont make a person. I do have to admit that if I met a girl with a lot of scars it would be hard to get over the physical thing. However if I already knew the girl and then she got the scars it would be a little different. If she makes me happy then the scars dont matter.|||Personally, I think it depends on where the scar is. I just find it uncomfortable when a scar is super visible, they attract attention and I feel like I%26#039;m staring even when I%26#039;m not.|||No probleme with scars or birth marks.Nobody is perfect everyone has something other people have a problem with, but it%26#039;s the hart that counts.And if she is sexy and has a great personality that is one hell of a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment