Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get scars from sugery to fade?

I just had knee replacement surgery and would like to know what to use to help my scar fade.|||Buy vitamin e capsules. They are liquid filled. Cut it open and put it on the healed but scarring wound.





I can barely find the scars from my ACL surgery when I look for them, but they were tiny in the first place--I imagine replacement leaves a much bigger scar.|||Vitamin E works wonders. There are creams you can pick up at your local pharmacy. Also, scars are made from fibrous tissue, so the more you stretch out and move the area with the scar, the less fibrous tissue will build up and the more it will %26quot;fade.%26quot; So if you combine the two methods above, I think you will be pleased with the results. Good luck with recovery, hopefully it won%26#039;t be to painful for you to try.|||they dont fade... ever... there is that thing tht can hide them tho. its by the co. of head on i cant remember it tho.|||well i have a scar for stitches. so i just let it fade or use makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment