Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a number of very noticable scars on my upper arms and insides of my ankles, and need to hide them.?

I am the Maid of Honor in my older sisters wedding. Normally Im not bothered by the scars, or peoples looks/questions about them. But for her wedding I would like to find a way to hide them, or reduce how noticable they are. Her wedding is in October of this year so I have some time to work with, but it is really important to me that her wedding pictures not be ruined by my poor decisions.


Any suggestions at all would be appreciated.|||Vitamin E works on scars and Stretch marks, it wont completely get rid of them but it helps fade them. itll work in like a month or so. depending on how often you use it. i recommend you use 3 times a day? hmmm..








:)

No comments:

Post a Comment