Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it possible for my scars to fade?

OK, i have white scars from mosquito bites. And they%26#039;re much whiter than my legs%26#039; complexion. Do you think that it%26#039;s possible for them to fade? (well, not totally) but even to reduce their appearance? I%26#039;m just 15 years old and some people say to me that my skin will still regenerate so I don%26#039;t have to worry. What do you think?|||Heyy, no worries hun ^_^ i had the same problem and they did fade away COMPLETLEYY, and i didnt even put anything on them to help them fade lolz and i was like..hmmz..13..15 now though but yea no worries they will fade in time (wont take that long though lol). Hope I helped ^_^|||It is true that most scars fade away with time, the time of fading away depends on how bad the scars are. Yours don%26#039;t sound to bad, they will probably be gone within a year and a half. If your really that worried about it, you can go to your local drug store and pick up a lotion or ointment to help reduce the scars faster.|||That%26#039;s true

No comments:

Post a Comment