Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A concealer that really covers acne scars?

I have acne scars and im using L%26#039;%26quot;oreals Mineral Foundation...but I dont like the concelear cuz it doesnt cover anything.


Whats a GOOD conceler to cover up those acne scars?|||try tea tree concealer from the body shop. it works well and help;s treat the spot at the same time! amazing1|||Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil is really good...the lady at Sephora recommended it to me for covering acne and scars. It is very thick and pigmented, so it doesn%26#039;t come off easily and covers like magic. (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





Also, I have heard M.A.C makes good concealers, but I haven%26#039;t tried them.|||I have a few spots (acne scars), I dont like liquids so I have been using Bare Minerals aka Bare escentuals bisque. Dab a concealer brush on the lid (doesnt take much) and tap it on the impoerfection, finish with the foundation.. It works awesome, and bare minerals is good for your skin. Its realy light weight, and lasts me a few months. DEF worth a try =)|||I am addicted to MAC studio sculpt concealer, its about $15 but it lasts me 3 yrs! I only use concealer, and some dusting powder on my face. The concealer does that job.|||Use any cream concealer , liquid is sheer . And when putting on the concealer use a dabbing motion not rubbing .|||dermablend you can even cover birth marks ot a tattoo with it|||W7 Tea tree concealer stick (it comes in a lip gloss tube thing with a wand) it does wonders!!|||you got some great answers. Here is a long term fix Mederma scar cream, it really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment