Saturday, December 26, 2009

Have you got any scars on your face in the course of your life?

And if so, how did you get them?


I%26#039;ll start...


I%26#039;ve got a sovereign scar right cheek, teethmarks in my nose, and a screwdriver hole half inch from my left eye. (lucky not to be wearing a patch right now!) The things us boys get up to eh?


What permanent marks have you got that remind you of your life so far everytime you look in the mirror?|||I was pretty much covered from my neck to my hairline with acne when I was about 13 years old. Not just little pimples, but cystic acne which left me scarred for the rest of my life.


Then when I was about 18 yrs old, I had to have a mole removed from my right jaw bone. They thought it was malignant melanoma, so he resected a huge chunk out. Turns out it was not malignant, so I have a 1 inch old surgical scar in my r cheek near my jaw line.


When I was 34 years old, I was punched in the face by a guy with a 6 pak of beer or something really hard and now I have a 2/3 inch scar to the right of my nose under my eye.


It all sounds traumatic, but the way I always tried to look at it was that my heart is the purest of anyone I have ever met and the acne scars were so bad, you cannot hardly see the rest of the stuff.


I am female, I am good and I deserved better in life, but you cant always get what you want. I also have great teeth and a fantastic mane of brown curly hair and a knock out body.|||Bloody hell, a screwdriver! That my friend is a scar to be proud of. I have an inch long scar on my chin from when I stacked it ice skating and cushioned the fall with my face. Not half as cool as yours though. Oh, and a chunk out of my ear from a fiesty jack russell.|||Scar just under my lower lip where I got a metal stud to the face. Rugby, secondary school, some quick short guy was pacing down the wing, so i dived for his legs... didn%26#039;t quite grab them!! Lots of blood!!!! The scar reminds me that I have to kill him one day- I swear he had sharpened those studs!!|||Wow, you had an eventful childhood!


I have a scar across my left cheek, the result of a semi feral cat my parents took in when I was a child. It swiped me and took a chunk of cheek with it! The cat found itself rehomed very quickly;|||Not me personally, but my cousin has a scar down the whole left side of his face. He got into a fight at a house party and the dude broke a full 40oz on his face. That **** was nasty as hell; when it was all said and done I think it took like 90 stitches.|||Three scars -





one on my forehead where a neon light fitting fell on my head and smashed





one on my cheek where my mother scratched me whilst we were having a fight





one on my chin where I tripped on a concrete play area (I was a child of the seventies, none of that mamby pamby rubber matting for us!!!)|||yep got one under an eyebrow, Years ago when we were still in our teens two of my younger brothers were fighting, i was in an armchair reading a newspaper when suddenly this stonking bronze bust (which had pride of place on the mantlepiece)burst through the paper and bounced off my brow, split and spurted blood immediately. My parents were grateful it hadnt smashed through the window and my brothers nearly fainted at the sight of all that blood and very sorry. when I recovered from the shock 5 mins later I was absolutely raging but they ran out of the house and stayed out till i%26#039;d gone to bed - the cowards lol|||Nothing interesting - got a few dents from chicken pox, that%26#039;s all.|||yer i got 1 on my right eyebrow and forehead from chicken pox when i was 2 my mum gave them to me that wasn%26#039;t very nice of her lol. and a few on my knee from falling of my bike and rolla skating when i was little|||I have a scar on my forehead....from going round and round a rotary washing line...getting dizzy and cracking my head open on the pole!


I was 3!|||Yes, due to a car crash|||I%26#039;ve got an awesome one next to my eye!|||Two chicken pox scars. One on my forehead and one just above my right eyebrow.....How do you get teethmarks in your nose?|||Three inch scar on chin my brother threw a slate at me [ still luv him] 7 inch scar on right arm burn back of right hand your right they remind you of past times of your life [ hope no more scars]|||Got bullied at school someone scarred my face while there|||Got stabbed in the thigh made it a bast*ard to sit down and nearly had my right index finger cut of with a carving knife lucky I had a stick in it at the time or I might have lost a couple of fingers. Four inch scar running from hair line to my eye from smoking a bit of weed before swimming in a river, dived in and hit a rock. A dog bit off my left ear so it looks a bit chewed. Got a whopper under my chin, when over the handle bars of bike.|||Small scar after I fell on to concrete when I was a small child|||missing a chunk from the bridge of my nose, and three wide scars running diagonally across my forehead all from getting jumped at a cash machine and having face smashed against wall.|||Yes have one on my bottom lip from many slaps from my ex husband only will have a few soon quite big after an op I have to have down the side of my face am having a jaw replacement don%26#039;t bother me at all poor you a screwdriver that must have hurt|||Ive got a scar over my right eye from when my sister threw a roof slate at me|||My left and right brows have thick scars from fights I%26#039;ve been in, also a dandy on my chin. Cut myself a few times shaving--minor scars though. I have a scar from abdominal surgery. Strangely enough I still have scars on my wrists from a mean feline my mother owned about 25 years ago when I was very young. My hands are no end of scars. I also have a large slashing scar on my right foot from being cut by a katana sword. Oh and a disk grinder I was one using kicked back at me and tore into my leg just above the knee. Tha%26#039;s a beauty there. I%26#039;m definitely not unscarred.|||Got a ragged deep scar above my right eyebrow where some d ick head in a club decided to batter me, (he had a big chunky ring on.Ouch!)and a half moon shaped scar on my (rapidly receding) hairline where a Bombardier in the Army hefted a boot at me.|||1/2 inch scar under my bottom lip where i got swatted by a kitten when i was little!|||I have a tiny scar under my eye from taking a round house kick from a lrge man full force in the face, it split my cheek!(it was in a class not brawling in the street), I also have an almost invisible one on the bridge of my nose where I hit a tree on a rope swing.





A bike accident left me with a nice circular scar on my forehead, it doesn%26#039;t appear until I am really hot or been exercising, and then it looks like the world seen from space, a bit weird that one.





I am covered in scars all over really, but got away with not having too many on my face, thankfully.





Knees look like a patchwork quilt though!!|||i have a scar under my lip from falling on a little religious statue, the cross went right through..dont remember it though thankfully!|||ive got a little tiny scar above my eyebrow, from chickenpox, i just couldnt stop itching!

No comments:

Post a Comment